INVESTING IN OUR STUDENTS AND BUILDING OUR COMMUNITY
The Golf D67 PTA is made up of parents, educators and community members who support Hynes Elementary School and Golf Middle School students and their families. We help raise money for supplemental resources and programs that enhance or complement school curricula. In addition to fundraising, we coordinate and fund student events and social activities to build and connect our community. We are a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization staffed entirely by volunteers.
GOLF D67 PTA MISSION
To nurture and enhance the lives of D67 students and families through:
- A positive, supportive school community environment
- Celebration of diversity
- Programs and activities that enrich our students’ school experience
- Open and positive communication
2019/2020 SCHOOL YEAR OBJECTIVES
- Streamline fundraising approach
- Streamline classroom party process
- Introduce new programs that build community and provide enrichment experiences for our students
- Nurture the relationship among the community, schools and PTA
- Improve efficiency of communications
CONNECT WITH US
Looking for more information about the PTA or want to get information on events and activities?