2019/20 foreign Language Program
Golf D67 PTA is excited to partner with Global Language Lab this year to offer an extra curricular Spanish class after school at Hynes and Golf. This program will bring our students the opportunity to learn a new language in a fun and engaging way!
2019-2020 Global Language Lab Curriculum - Welcome to We are the World!
This year's Global Language Lab curriculum will take students on a virtual journey around the world. We will explore countries and their traditions. We will design our own passports, fill our suitcases, design our money and our national garb and much more!
What to expect from Global Language Lab:
- Experienced teachers with in-depth knowledge of language and culture.
- Confidence building activities.
- Foreign language immersion through conversation, acting, singing, craft making and writing.
- Empowerment through role play.
- Newsletters from your teacher.
- New curriculum and workbook every year.
Visit www.globallanguagelab.com, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-331-1363 for more information.
Program schedules & Fees
Hynes Grades K - 1
Hynes Grades 2 - 4
Golf Grades 5 - 6
Important program information
- No make-up for snow days
- No class during school closings and 3/23 - 3/27
- No refund after program start.
- Prior to program start a $50 refund fee will be charged.
- Parent volunteers are needed to be on-site during and directly after the language class every week
to help students get to after care or their after school transportation. Please indicate on the registration form if you would be able to volunteer to be on-site for one to two classes during the session.
Registration and Payment Details